Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Meet Jane.

















Firstly, i would like to apologize for the lack of updates as i've been quite busy attending to other's needs or wants, for i know at least some of you do follow my blog quite closely. I've been really busy that i did not have time to finish off the grapes which had been waiting for me to devour them as they are lying safely still inside the fridge.

















I didn't even had time to take pictures of flowers and plants and more pictures of flowers like i used to due to the fact that i had to rush back home after buying roasted chicken for my dogs. I didn't had enough time. Unlike that famous indian guy who kept on uttering the phrase " I GOT TIME ,I GOT TIME, TIME IS ALL I GOT " on Astro Max's advert.

















In all seriousness, the only FREE time i had is when someone asked me out ( and i am choosy about who i go out with ). This is Jane Ho by the way. One of my old old friend back in mid school. She just came back from NZ and it has turn out that it's STRICTLY a must to visit me everytime she comes back. And no, you can't have her number.

















Before i go further on talking about her stuff, let me just make it clear with you that the flowers shown above are taken outside my house.

Anyway, we ( Jane & I or Me and Jane ) went out to catch The Sinking of Japan after that . It was a very boring movie frankly speaking, but the part where the couple met to say their goodbyes were certainly the climax of the whole show. The soundtrack, certainly fits in perfectly til i saw tears in Jane's eyes ( which she denied due to tiredness ) .

You can actually listen to the soundtrack while browsing through my blog as it's currently playing by the sidebar.

I will update more should there be anything interesting that happens within this week but i can't promise.

No comments: