Thursday, October 12, 2006

Things that pisses me off

As much as i enjoy picking on the innocent nerdy fews, there are things which do get on my nerves:

1. Edison Chen and his incoherent hip hop slangs. The only thing that comes out from his slanting mouth is YO...Check this Out.. Da bomb! which is stupid and unimaginative.

2. Shuffling ( Dancing ) fanatics. It's humorous to see groups of teenagers looking down on the floor examining their own dance steps. Like they just started walking. Hah.

3. Chinese songs which contains English words. Catchy phrases includes : " i'll be your love.. aww.. , you in my heart " are ear sores. Why can't this chinese freaks just stick to one language.

4. Malay movies which have more I's and You's than their actual Bahasa Malaysia Saya & Kau . As if i care. But it sounds really silly.

5. Guys with flip up collars on PINK Polo Tees. Whatever happened to manly singlets?

6. Male hairdresser/stylist which are usually nancy boys. Yeah, just look at their ridiculour hair style and their .. style.

7. Male backstabbers as i normally refer them as cowards. Guess they are just jealous with me.

8. Female backstabbers for being jealous not being friends with me. Leave me your number, oh wait, mines full.

9. Traffic Lights..

10. Traffic policemen. They are just a waste of my money. I am implying something here..

11. New Fortune City's old fart who charges according to his mood.

12. Fat chicks. I know i will hurt a few here... but hey, just being honest.

13. Feng Shui and those misc bull.

14. Teenagers with sport cars which are not actual sports car.

15. Mat rempits.

16. The phrase " Hi, handsome "

17. Ah Bengs. Cause they look so stupid yet they have pretty chicks.

18. Ah Lians. For being pretty yet regrettably are interested in crappy ah bengs.

19. Loud Chinese / Hokkien / Cantonese Fengtao Technos!

20. Drivers with compulsive braking disorders and who drives slow on the right lane.

21. Some bumi guy who drives a Honda civic with the car plate PDL XXXX . I forgot the numbers as it's as ugly as the guy himself.

22. Tons of works.

23. Mrs James Bond ( She talks too much wrong stuff at the wrong time ).




I guess this sums it all up. Losing interest in listing down more. Might add up depending on my mood.

No comments: