Thursday, October 05, 2006

Beef Noodles @ Ming's Cafe

















Beef Noodle lovers take note, theres a beef noodle stall in Ming's Cafe. I usually have this whenever i turn up at Ming's.

















It's manned by the staffs recruited by Ming's Cafe. You could customized the beef noodles to your own liking.

















The staff dipping in oversize looking noodles into the broth.

















Ming's Cafe own delicacy looks like this. The large beef noodles ( RM 5.00 ) comes with a generous amount of meat , noodles and of cause beef tripes.

















Here's a close up of the beef noodle. I've always prefer it to come in soup base rather than the dry ones. Chevrils are sprinkled on top to enhance the taste. I give it 2 thumbs up as the broth is hearty too.

















It's so good that i had to gobble up this suggestive looking beef balls.. Heh. I suggest the right way is to nibble it all the way through.





















I had it's Ice Lime ( RM 1.00 ) to chill me down after the hearty meal. It's that good.

No comments: