Sunday, October 15, 2006

Ramadhan Meal @ KFC , Labuan

















On my most recent visit to Labuan ( sigh.. again) , i've the opportunity to drop by a KFC outlet somewhere inside a mall dubbed the Ujana Kewangan - Financial Park in other words. I was in a hurry as there's some urgent matters to attend to in the afternoon so i decided to have my lunch there. Fast food is always the best when you're in a hurry.

















Since the Malay fasting month isn't over yet, KFC had been promoting the latest meal called The Ramadhan Meal which only cost RM7.40.

















Well, comparing the usual Colonel Rice Combo with the now promoting Ramadhan Meal, let's say it's that worth it due to the fact there's a cup of chilled Air Bandung served. I got the latter which comes in spicy.

















The Ramadhan Meal looks something like this. Only difference was the coleslaw ain't anywhere to be seen , my guess would be it ( the coleslaw ) had been replaced by the packet of french fries.

















After sampling one of this Ramadhan Meal, i attest it to be one of the WORST KFC meal i ever had in my entire life. First of all, the chicken meat weren't hot at all, secondly, the meat aren't tender and juicy enough , thirdly, it just doesn't seem right eating KFC at Labuan. Well, that's another thing.


















This is the Air Bandung. Made famous by Chinese Malays.

















Air Bandung tasted so sweet that my little mosquito friend here decided to share it with me. Since i had been watching Discovery Channel as of late, i didn't really mind having the mosquito inside my drink as i finished it without even taking that little thing out.

















I was also hit by a rhetorical question by KFC which asked " What's your KFC moment? ". I find it amusing that this marketing skill introduced by some brainy little nerd in the marketing dept did not even bother to provide us with some answers to choose from. I think they are implying us ( customers ) to fill in the void. If you're really asking me what's my FAVOURITE KFC moment, that would be when i wipe my mouth with that serviette provided by KFC.

2 comments:

adolkuek said...

Told ya there's a mall there.

Anonymous said...

i am in labuan for 5 days....