Sunday, April 06, 2008

Miri's Laksa @ Sin Foh Cafe

















I bet that most of our local folks here would know this place. It is home to one of the famous laksa in town. I did wrote an article about this cafe few years back but unfortunately, i did not mentioned about their famous laksa. I went there this morning to have a bowl just to satisfy my sudden craving for it.

















I didn't really get to take really nice pictures of food as of late and the latest post on some curry rice obviously did not go well with certain people. So, just to humour them, i took the time out and woke up few hours earlier to take some really nice pictures. Pardon my lengthy explanations, as mentioned earlier, this is the bowl of laksa which i ordered.

















It comes with some sambal paste which one has to mix with the laksa just to enhance the taste. The secret of having a good laksa meal normally revolves around this sambal paste. If it taste like crap, then of cause, it would have tasted so. But as a seasoned laksa proprietor, the aunties certainly got it right with their signature dish.

















A normal bowl of laksa would consist of rice vermicelli, omelette strips, chicken strips and also those succulent fresh prawns and for those who aren't sure what it taste like, its supposed to be spicy. I totally enjoyed my meal this morning even without my usual female companions.

No comments: