Wednesday, April 02, 2008

A Love Without Reason

I wrote this for a friend i never met. But somehow, this friend gives me a feeling we have known each other for so long.



Would you smile and quietly leave?
Or would you finally nod and agree?
So many questions lingers on inside of my head,
And you, are the only person i'm willing to wait.

I remind myself that we are just friends,
But in truth all i ever wanted was to hold your hands,
I wonder have you ever knew how i felt,
To own a heart that never heals.

We are only separated by time and differences,
I wanted to, but i can never placed myself as your preference.
Words which i've wanted to say were left unspoken,
The times we could have been are ticking away as this song is written.

How beautiful my life is when you smiled at me,
The thoughts of you and me have now become distant memories,
Sometimes i think it's better not to admit and tell,
So to have the song of our life in my heart, forever swells,

Perhaps one day when sunshine finally comes as promised,
To lift up the grey clouds from our hearts,
Then i shall tell you that darkness scares me,
Because it always hides you away from me.


15-03-08- adamkuek-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello, the person u ever met giv u feelings? mayb the affinity between u and her haven reach...or it is not the right time. Be patient!

adamkuek said...

Do i look impatient? LOL.

My articles are written for the sake of keeping ppl entertained.

Maybe i should write something educational now.

Maybe, just maybe i should start writing on food again. ANyway, keep the comments coming in. I appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

sorry, i din say so...

okie, if the article is written for the sake of keeping ppl entertained...then u r not treat "the person" u ever met with truehearted? okie, i jz read it as the poems...

yeah, i think educational articles is good for high school student.hehe :D

Anyway, ur English is very good...

adamkuek said...

nvm its ok. i appreciate comments of all sorts.

Thanks for yours too! By the way, the reason i wrote it is because of a person.

But certainly i ain't impatient. Thanks for viewing my web.