Thursday, April 03, 2008

Curry Chicken Rice @ Open Air Market

















Just very recently, i got myself one of Miri's own very very tantalizing curry chicken rice. It's been a while since i last visited that stall which is located at the open air market. I didn't had the opportunity to take any pictures of the stall itself as it was always overly crowded with people who are over their party years and ALSO due to time constraints, i had to be back by home earlier than expected.

















This is a much clearer picture of the curry chicken rice. It comes with slices of pork meat as well. I do not know how the aunties of this stall prepare their dishes but it certainly keeps me salivating at the sight of it.

















It also comes with a complimentary gravy / sauce which one has to generously pour it into the curry chicken rice. There are no words which i can describe how delicious and fulfilling this meal is. I strongly recommend anyone to go and try out this flagship dish at the open air market in the morning. I believe it's easy to locate it's whereabouts as the stall has been there since world war 2. Lol. That's a compliment.

















The curry and gravy essence exudes an aromatic flavor once it is mix together. The chicken meat is tender and juicy and so are the aunties there. I am serious. Lol

No comments: