Saturday, June 02, 2007

The girl with the white dress

How does it feel to see yourselve floating up the ceiling ,looking down from above and seeing your actual self still sleeping soundly?

I had an experience which happened some time ago. As i could vaguely recall, it was around 2.00PM.

I saw myself floating around whilst looking at myself. Now, it didnt surprise me until i notice something very unusual.

There was a girl with long hair down to the waist standing in front of my bed.

I couldn't see her face as i was basically still floating.

All that i saw was her head which was facing down looking at me while my actual self was lying on the bed.

She stood there for sometime when i suddenly woke up.

It felt real..... very real.

I don't know whether i should tell anyone.

Oh wait..i just did.

2 comments:

Jacelyn said...

Geez...do things like this always happen to you?? It gave me shivers when I read your post..So freaky..

adamkuek said...

once a while tho. its not that bad afterall.