Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Breakfast with me

















Every morning i eat alone.

















My friends are hopeless. It's either they are too busy, or they are just plain lazy to wake up. I really need to find a NEW eating partner during breakfast.

















I swear that i will pay anyone who is able to guess which stall does this mouth watering fry kueh tiaw hails from to have free breakfast with me. By the way, the drinks are on me too.

This little challenge is open for people till the age of 60. I wouldn't want to be stuck in a middle doing CPR on a 70 year old if somehow the chunks of meat got stuck between the throat. People who enjoy food as much as i do, people who are not lazy to get up at 6.44 AM the latest and lastly, people who has pretty sisters.

Clue: Open Air Market. Stall Number?

7 comments:

Isaac said...

is that open air market char kueh tiaw? o.o

adamkuek said...

i thought i just said its open air market. but i was asking for the number. apuuu..

Isaac said...

my bad dint read the last Clue : part -.- dint see it lmao

adolkuek said...

It's called an Heimlich maneuver. CPR is not for choking.

adamkuek said...

thatz after they faint u twat.

Isaac said...

is the stall number 2?

Bbob said...

stall no.4