Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Seafood at New Tanjung Seafood Restaurant

















New Tanjung Seafood Restaurant. I did wrote an article about this place few months back and as you all know, it's where i normally hang out at night.

















This time around i was with few of my friends. The reason why i always bring them there is because i know most of the staffs working there and yes, i communicate well with girls .. be it an old lady or a young nubile kawaii chick but that isn't the point. I just love going to places near to the beach.

















This is Li Hui, an indon-chinese mixed/crossbreed or whatever you wanna call her. She just started working there and she always smiles at me.

















This my friend, is what you call a plate of fried spicy soya sauce baby clams . I just love seafood. It's fresh and it's usually sell out after 10.00PM. That's how good it is.

















An upclose pic of the baby clams for just RM10.00 per plate.

















Not only that, we got ourselve fried crabs. Somehow i forgot about how the flavour tasted like.

















Another upclose pic of the crab which ended up in our stomach.


















Poor Yvonne can't eat crab. Thus the reaction on her face. The Pekchek Look.

















very very "PEKCHEK"...

2 comments:

BaBy JeE said...

ei ei... how much did u pay for the crab?

Any other orders?

I m planning to go there with my girlfriends soon.

adamkuek said...

1 kg = RM15 i guess.

There certainly are others. If u wanna go , tell me. They cook more if i anm around. :)