Thursday, April 12, 2007

Hush Puppy Toy Dog

















The day i was in Labuan, i spotted a very cute creature. It reminded me of the Hush Puppies character . I thought of purchasing it down since it got to be the biggest and heaviest soft toy one can find in Labuan and i could have easily impressed a few female readers here with it but the salesperson resisted the temptation of selling this cute adorable thing to us for RM2 K!!! Yes, RM2000!

















It seriously is big and heavy. The size of it's paws are twice the size of my arms . I ain't exaggerating. It's balls could have easily knock Mr Miri unconscious down right there.

















Since we didn't succeed in buying it down , we have our pictures taken. Ah Lun with his saucy smile. He reckon that this present would melt any girls heart, i don't know if its true but i might try.

















..and me in my less natural smile. Btw, i did gave my number down to the salesgirl should she change her mind and sell it off to one of my friends.

No comments: