Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

I would like to wish everyone who so happens to drop by my blog a happy happy new year 2011!!! It may be a full 13 days after new years but who gives a shit right?

May your new year be filled with joyous occassions and happy memories and of cause, to those pretty single ladies out there, do drop me a text msg. 010 409 8898.

I am currently on a hunt for a companion to accompany me through out Chinese New Year. You never know how lonely one can get around those times.

I assure you it's a one off offer and it will be on a first come first serve basis.

Interested chicks who are desperate and dying to be not-single during that time, and who wants a bit of fun and laughter, please consider texting. No harm done.

Stay pretty and healthy.

Love,

Adam K.

No comments: