Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mysterious girl on friendster





















Greetings everyone. It certainly has been a while writing down nonsense. So i am sure everyone is quite surprise with my latest post which features few carefully selected pictures of a girl posing with her handphone. As i was browsing through my friendster account on my WHO VIEWED ME section, i came across this presumably young and interesting girl, name withheld.





















As i've realized, most people nowadays do tend to take pictures of themselve via a handphone. They could be either doing V signs, or even the much notorious hand signals from 1 counting down to 10. Honestly, i do ocassionally do a camwhoring session of myself too, in the bathtub.





















I don't intend to flame this little fragile feline here, but then again, i find it amusing to have so many pictures posted on the net in such a way.





















I literally went through all her pics just to make sure she had every picture of herself posed that way. From the scale of 1 - 10 , i'll give her an easy 9.5 for creativity.





















There were times when i shudder at the phrase " we are all born creative " , but this recent event has certainly clear up any lingering doubts about it.





















And i took the time out from work and troubled my own ass off to post the pictures up for my own laughter.





















Wow check me out.





















Wow check me out.....





















Wow check me out again...........


Last but not least, i would like to apologize in advance should the person i just mentioned happens to be reading my web and happens to find it offending. Laugh out loud.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Big Bro Adam,

Did u check if d gal was hiding something? Supposedly a sausage lip or an overgrown nose?

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD.... my fren ..........nancy.......