Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Alone in the office

I am sitting here alone in the office. All that i could hear are noises from outside.

I could:

Hear a child crying:

I think that somebody bullied him, or maybe he was pissed off that his mum didn't gave him the nipples to chew on. Or it might be that he felt lonely ( just like me ) so he decided to fill up his time by crying his hearts out.

Hear someone walking up and down the stairs:

It must have been the ladies from around my office. It must have been them trying to figure where i am working. I could easily hear their footsteps, their high heels. I hope it's the pretty tutor from opposite my ex company. But it couldn't be because a girl like her would never waste her time TRYING to figure out where i am working. She left her number on a piece of note beside my car.

Hear someone knocking on the wall:

It could be anything actually. Somebody told me that when you are alone in a confine space, theres a large chance that you would come across THINGS from the other side. Well, i disagree. It's just our own imagination. From my experience on banging against the wall for few years, i'll conclude that the sound i am hearing is actually from 2 employees having scandal in the office. Oh wait, i heard 3 voices.

Hear a little girl calling up my name:

It's just my imagination. It couldn't be that little girl who had been following me for the past few months eh? As far as i know, i got rid of her with that barney drawing i had.

Hear someone farted:

*blushed* yeah, it's me. Just had Chicken Oriental last nite, it was awesome. The onions were great too. No wonder it smelled familiar.

Hear sports car driving past:

It could be my friend's trying to runaway from the traffic police. He just had his car compounded the other day for having 100% tinted glass on, 3.5" exhaust pipe, heavily modified interior and exterior. For your info, it's illegal to have such modification on. It reminds me of my own car.

Hear the clock ticking:

It means that i can go back at 5 sooner rather than later. It also means that i am spending time in the office rather than lying on bed listening to nothing.

Hear my hp beep:

Ah.... it must be michelle wong , or maybe cammy, wait, it could be kelly. Hmm... i think it could be yvonne or yun yun. No, something tells me if could be my ex , trying to msg me and reconcile.

Hear cars honking:

It must be that impatient driver again. Something tells me that, the driver is either waiting for his/her daughters to come down from tuition or, the driver might have seen his/her friends dining at the cafe below. I'll put my grand on the driver honking JUST FOR FUN to attract the malay girl working downstairs. Seriously, if she didnt have her tudung on, she would like like that girl called Fergie from Black Eyed Peas.

No comments: