Monday, May 21, 2007

A present for someone - The Little Girl

















I was strolling around Boulevard the other day whilst thinking about recent events that had been disturbing me. The little girl had been following me, popping out from nowhere at times to my annoyance. I had been figuring ways to get her out off my sight but it seems none is working. Sensing there was no more ways to make things better, i opted for the last option which is to dedicated this little picture ( coloured , yes ) by myself to that little girl.

















I chosed a picture of a dinosaur smiling gay-ly as it kinda reminds me of few of my friends back in mid school hugging around shouting "let's have group shower " after football but well, that's not that what i would like to say today. So, the whole idea is to peel off the sticker and to spread colourful powdery substances onto the piece of card which i was holding. Simple as that, and if any of you find it hard to follow, i have nothing to say.

















I had fun mixing with the colour and trying to be creative with the ...... colours. The reason i chosed purple is because ( yes, u guess it right ) , i like Barney alot and i ain't shy to admit it. I hope the little girl likes this and will stop bugging me from now on.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

may i suggest that u go to the tua pek kong or the church to pray and cleanse yourself. it seems like you're being disturbed by the ghost of a little girl. i know this 'xia tong' man in senadin. maybe he can help u.

adamkuek said...

who is introducing?

Anonymous said...

hi adam, eric here..dunno why i got such an eerie feeling after reading ur blog..r u gonna burn that barney to the gal?
lolz..

anyway, i wan 1 un-burned 1 ok? i wanna frame it and put it on my newly renovate living room ok?
thanks in advanced..i hate to admit this but..yeah i love ur piece of art =)

adamkuek said...

which eric? yeah, thanks i am really good at coming out with creative colours. LOL