Thursday, May 10, 2007

Lunch with Sheila & Vernon @ Double Star

















Few days ago i had lunch with Sheila from www.sheilatyz.blogspot.com . She called up for lunch and i had no choice to give in. LOL.

















We decided to go to Double Star to have our tummy filled since it's air conditioned and the food there is delightful.

















Worry not my female readers. Vernon was there too to accompany me. I know you ladies were asking whether Sheila's my *ehem* or not but well, just for your info, she's in love with a guy called Lewis.

* btw, if you're reading this Lewis, you gotta thank me. She had been saying good stuff bout you.

















As expected, i got myself a bowl of prawn omelette rice and Vernon got himself a pork omelette rice. Both taste great and i couldn't complain more. All in all it cost us RM22.00

















I ordered Green Tea and somehow was given Chinese Tea. I can bring this to the relevant authorities but it's just tea by the way. Had a great time talking to my buddy Sheila , you know just to get updates on stuff and so on.

No comments: