Monday, May 24, 2010

Friends or Foes

It has been a long long while since i last wrote something and of cause even longer since i last visited facebook.

As i went through my friend's status, i realized that one of my colleagues had actually remove me from her friends list.

It did not surprise me at first, because of the misapprehension between me and ...her. I have always been very cautious of engaging in any sorts of friendship especially among co workers, but then never did i envision that she would actually remove me from her friends list.

This truly shows how depress, mad and uptight she was about me. I had certainly did something that really got on her nerves.

My friends used to tell me that silence is the best medicine, but i am starting to wonder whether their "useful" advice needs a little tweaking yet?

It all started over some tiny matter which to me is tiny, but to her it was probably the biggest deal in the world. Things got a little bit out of hand in between then and in an instance, we were not on talking terms.

I admit that i did not bother to apologize because i felt that i had done nothing wrong. It's not about not being able to be a gentleman. It was about being a MAN and standing up to what i believe in.

And i believe in being not apologetic. But to her, apologizing in front of her and her fellow friends is the right way to get EVEN with me.

Girl, i like you as a person and as a friend, but you have pushed that too far. It aint gonna happen. I made my decisions and probably you did not see it coming.

All i wanted to say was Sorry for making you mad. But never did i intend on saying sorry to everyone around you?

Please, if you so happen to browse through my blog and somehow you have a feeling i am writing about you, please do not be alarmed. Yes, this is for you and yes i know you are still mad at me and yes have you ever ask why you are still mad at me?

Most probably you knew it earlier than i did.