Friday, March 13, 2009

That gentle pat..

What do you do when your boss gives you that very odd and gentle pat on the back?

Yes, this morning as i was tidying up some of my worklots, he came from the rear behind, laid his 70++ hands on my right shoulder and grin cheesily at me.

For once, i was totally lost as to what it ( the lascivious look ) really meant, as he is not known to be one 0f those very approachable type.

So, i was taken back by his rather sneaky approach that i hastily asked about what he was doing. To my relieve, he was actually bringing in some of his relative's home grown banana's for my colleagues.

As i was unable to hold my own after receiving one of his so-called power pat that i unknowingly ask were the banana's his, of course in a very subtle manner.

Hell, the banana's certainly looked ripe and elongated. Much like how a male's reproductive system is. Somehow that question got my boss in stiches.

I am taking a wild shot that he was thinking about probably something which i was thinking as well. By the way, despite that rude awakening, i was delighted that each & every part of my bodily appendages stayed intact , for now.

You never know what might happen when a much older & lonely guy meets a rather younger and energetic guy like me. You go figure.

No comments: